Our Eiffage Construction teams will carry out the rehabilitation of the Cité Haute in Sevran for Logirep. This complex project concerns the renovation of a stock of 8 buildings comprising 499 housing units spread over an area of nearly 37,000 m 2 with the objective of improving the energy performance of buildings to move from the E index to the index B. The complete delivery of the operation will take place in December 2025.
La Cité Haute (also known as Les Tours Marron) is a social housing complex built in the Sevran district of Montceleux/Pont-Blanc. It includes 499 housing units spread over 8 15-storey towers built in 1974-1975 by the social landlord Logirep, and is located near the Beau Sevran shopping center, the Bernard Vergnaud business park and the RER B Sevran-Beaudottes station. . The buildings are distinguished by an original architecture typical of the 1970s, with recesses on certain sides of the exterior facade.
Regarding the rehabilitation works, they will require the intervention of 76 companions during peak periods and will include:
- The treatment of the envelope with in particular the implementation of an ITE (thermal insulation of the walls from the outside), the replacement of the exterior joinery and the repair of the waterproofing on the roof;
- The repair of common areas and the replacement of equipment;
- The reorganization of the common premises;
- The cooling of the wet rooms of the dwellings;
- Asbestos removal.
An additional challenge is that our teams will be working on an occupied site, which means paying particular attention to the safety of occupants and the quality of use of the building. Good communication with users, in particular tenants, caretakers and associations, is the keystone of an optimal progress of the works. To do this we have put in place a plurality of means of communication such as:
- A tenant booklet allowing tenants to find additional information;
- A public information meeting;
- Information displays positioned in the entrance halls;
- A list of grievances allowing tenants and residents to communicate their complaints;
- A telephone and physical hotline;
- A “Tenant Opinion” platform for connected residents wishing to follow the operations in progress in real time;
- A dedicated contact: the tenant relations assistant.
The project is part of a sustainable development approach by aiming for BBC Eiffinergie environmental certification.
The end of the project is scheduled for the end of 2025. We wish courage and success to our teams in taking up this impressive challenge!
Project manager: Logirep Execution project manager
: MA, Architects